BCUK Vertical Handrail Brackets - Standard are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Handrail Brackets are most suitable for indoor applications.
The bottom fixing rose is 65mm diameter and there are three heights available – 60mm, 80mm and 100mm to suit most site conditions.
These Vertical Handrail Brackets - Standard are supplied with saddles for 42.4mm handrail, 48.3mm handrail and flat bottomed handrail. They may also supplied without saddles to be TIG welded directly to hand railing.
- Conforms to ‘Document K1’ and ‘Document M’
- To Flat Surface Fix
- Under Handrail Heights of 60mm, 80mm and 100mm
- Supplied with 65mm Diameter Rose with Three Fixing Holes
- 42.4mm Saddle, 48.3mm Saddle, Flat Saddle or No Saddle
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors