These BCUK 50mm diameter Standoffs are intended for difficult site conditions where standoff distances greater than 50mm are required. These Standoffs are provided with a hidden back plate which has four x 6mm countersunk holes for screwing directly to a wooden bulkhead. The standoff body itself screws, using an M12 connector to the hidden Backplate.
These special standoffs are supplied in both Grade 304 and Grade 316 Stainless Steel and are available both satin polished to 240 grit and mirror (bright) polished. They are supplied for glass thicknesses up to 25mm including laminated glass thicknesses.
- 50mm Diameter Solid Stainless Steel Body
- Stand-off Distances of 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm and 100mm
- For 10mm and 12mm Structural Glass
- Has Back Adapter Plate for Fixing to Timber
- Appears as a Single Piece Assembly
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors