50mm Diameter Resin Bond Standoffs for Glass are for Resin Bonding to concrete, blockwork etc. Alternatively, they can be back bolted to steel bulkheads. We supply custom assemblies to meet individual site conditions.
They are constructed from solid 50mm diameter wrought bar and are much more robust than similar looking hollow products that have travelled a great distance. They are drilled and tapped M12 and are supplied complete with an M12 stud which projects 70mm from the back of the Standoff. These 50mm Standoffs are supplied for standoff distances up to 100mm. Specials can be supplied.
The front component is a BCUK standard Glass Button (Glass Boss) which is supplied to suit glass thickness thus ensuring that there is only 1mm of M10 stud in shear.
BCUK 50mm Diameter Resin Bond Standoffs are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Handrail Brackets are most suitable for indoor applications.
- 50mm Diameter Solid Stainless Steel Body
- Stand-off Distances of 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm and 100mm
- For 10mm to 25mm Thickness Structural Glass
- Supplied with M12 x 70mm Stud Extending at Back
- Can be Resin Bonded or Bolted from Back
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors