BCUK Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for Glass are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Handrail Brackets are most suitable for indoor applications.
These Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for Glass are designed specifically for attachment to structural glass. Glass thicknesses include 12mm, 13.5mm, 15mm, 17.5mm, 19mm, 21.5mm, 23.5mm and 25mm. Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for Glass can be supplied for other glass thicknesses.
The special feature of Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for Glass is the contemporary appearance to match Adjustable Handrail Brackets for Glass. Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for Glass are constructed to ensure conformance to the minimum legal height of 50mm.
These Fixed Height Handrail Brackets for Glass are supplied with saddles for 42.4mm handrail, 48.3mm handrail and flat bottomed handrail. They may also supplied without saddles to be TIG welded directly to hand railing.
- Conforms to ‘Document K1’ and ‘Document M’
- Contemporary Styling
- To Fix to Structural Glass 12mm Thickness to 25mm Thickness
- Under Handrail Heights of 50mm and 60mm
- Face of Glass to Centreline Dimensions of 75mm, 80mm and 85mm
- 42.4mm Saddle, 48.3mm Saddle, Flat Saddle or No Saddle
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors
- Complete with Soft Parts