50mm Weld-on Economy Glass Brackets are supplied in Grade 304 stainless steel, Grade 316 stainless steel and mild steel. Finishes include satin polished and bright polished. They feature a simple through bolting arrangement with a Countersunk machined washer on one side and a dome nut on the other.
They are supplied to suit glass thicknesses of 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 13.5mm glass. They require 20mm diameter drilled holes in the glass. 50mm Weld-on Economy Glass Brackets are supplied complete with a nylon spacer to line the hole in the glass and EPDM rubber washers.
- 80mm Back Face
- 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 13.5mm Structural Glass
- Mild Steel
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors
- Supplied Complete with Fasteners and Soft Parts