BCUK Bent Bar Handrail Brackets are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Handrail Brackets are most suitable for indoor applications.
These Bent Bar Handrail Brackets are designed to be fixed to solid surfaces. They are supplied with a rigid 65mm diameter back rose with three fixing holes. When the surface to be fixed to is in any way suspect, then we advise the use of Fixed Height Handrail Brackets – Heavy Duty which have a 90mm diameter rose with four fixing holes.
Bent Bar Handrail Brackets are of fixed height construction thus ensuring conformance to the minimum legal height of 50mm.
These Bent Bar Handrail Brackets are supplied with saddles for 42.4mm handrail, 48.3mm handrail and flat bottomed handrail. They may also supplied without saddles to be TIG welded directly to stainless steel hand railing.
- Conforms to ‘Document K1’ and ‘Document M’
- Traditional Styling
- To Surface Fix – 65mm Diameter Back Rose with Three Fixing Holes or 90mm Diameter Back Rose with Four Fixing Holes
- Under Handrail Heights of 50mm and 60mm
- Back Face to Centreline Dimensions of 75mm, 80mm and 85mm
- 42.4mm Saddle, 48.3mm Saddle, Flat Saddle or No Saddle
- Bright Polished or Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors