BCUK Adjustable Handrail Brackets are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Handrail Brackets are suitable indoor applications free of Salts.
These Adjustable Height Handrail Brackets are designed to be fixed to solid surfaces. These Adjustable Height Handrail Brackets are supplied with a rigid 65mm diameter back rose with three fixing holes. If the surface to be fixed to is suspect, then we advise the use of Adjustable Height Handrail Brackets – Heavy Duty which have a 90mm diameter rose with four fixing holes.
The special features of Adjustable Handrail Brackets are the contemporary appearance and the 20mm range of height adjustment. The top of horizontal to underside of handrail height should always be set at a minimum of 50mm (a legal requirement).
These Handrail Brackets are supplied with saddles for 42.4mm handrail, 48.3mm handrail and flat bottomed handrail. They may also supplied without saddles to be TIG welded directly to hand railing.
- Conforms to ‘Document K1’ and ‘Document M’
- Contemporary Styling
- To Surface Fix – 65mm Diameter Back Rose with Three Fixing Holes or 90mm Diameter Back Rose with Four Fixing Holes
- Height Adjustment 50mm – 70mm
- Back Face to Centreline Dimensions of 75mm, 80mm and 85mm
- 42.4mm Saddle, 48.3mm Saddle, Flat Saddle or No Saddle
- Bright Polished or Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors